Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
LIBRARY RECORDING REQUEST
- If you have a request for a program to be filmed, please email email@example.com
- Please advise:
- Program Title
- Date and Time
- Subject and Year Level
- You will then be advised via return email when your program is available, with a corresponding URL.
You can also put your requests through the ClickView website.
CLICKVIEW ONLINE REQUEST
- Go to https://online.clickview.com.au, and login using your school credentials.
- Choose ‘TV’ from the top menu
- Search for programmes that you want to request in ‘Programmes’ or ‘TV Guide’
- You are able to request 5 programs a day, which ClickView will record for you.
- You can also request Foxtel programmes.
- The Christopher Brennan Library will then get a notification to approve your request for material to be added to our ClickView Online Library.
How to Create Interactive Videos
Differentiation Using Interactive Videos
NEW Updates And Information : ClickView Blog