LIBRARY RECORDING REQUEST
- If you have a request for a program to be filmed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please advise:
- Program Title
- Date and Time
- Subject and Year Level
- You will then be advised via return email when your program is available, with a corresponding URL.
You can also put your requests through the ClickView website.
CLICKVIEW ONLINE REQUEST
- Go to https://online.clickview.com.au, and login using your school credentials.
- Choose ‘TV’ from the top menu
- Search for programmes that you want to request in ‘Programmes’ or ‘TV Guide’
- You are able to request 5 programs a day, which ClickView will record for you.
- You can also request Foxtel programmes.
- The Christopher Brennan Library will then get a notification to approve your request for material to be added to our ClickView Online Library.